CorpCOMM Expo (CCE), the world’s first tradeshow and educational conference exclusively dedicated to technologies that specifically serve the needs of corporate professionals has announced the event’s founding’ Advisory Board for 2015.
The Corporate Communications professionals who serve on the CCE Advisory Board will be responsible for guiding the development of the educational programs to be offered at CorpCOMM Expo 2015, play a role in the conference program as peer presenters or session moderators, and will also serve as onsite evaluators of the experience to recommend annual improvements.
CCE 2015 Founding Advisory Board members include:
- Lisa Cohen, Manager, Environmental Media, Bloomberg LP;
- Traci Stewart, Productivity Consultant, Eastman Chemical;
- Kizzy Bailey-Henry, Senior Communication Representative, Lockheed Martin;
- John Cione, Director, Executive & Employee Communications, Microsoft;
- Vincent Gross, Systems Manager, Mohawk Industries;
- Michael Miodunski, Senior Business Services Coordinator, Monsanto;
- Nancy Judy, Vice President, Communications, Sodexo;
- Susan Heller, Director, Global Digital Signage Platform, Thomson Reuters.
Founding Sponsors committed to supporting the inaugural two-day event include: Convergent Media, Microspace, NanoLumens, Omnivex Corp., People Driven Performance, STRATACACHE, The Marlin Company, Technical Innovation, and Visix.
More information about CorpCOMM Expo, or registration to attend the Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2015, event at the Atlanta World Congress Center in Atlanta, is available here.