Qwikker describes itself as…
“…the leader in location-based content distribution for mobile devices. Qwikker powers the world’s largest network of interactive mobile content hotspots and enables consumers to download music, videos, games, coupons, news and more to their mobile devices free of charge, and without requiring a data plan. This service provides brands with the ability to connect with people and deliver tailored on-demand content to consumers who choose to opt-in at a location”
They are looking for a Vice President, Sales and Services, Europe based in London as below…
Company: Qwikker, Inc.
Job Title: Vice President, Sales and Services, Europe
Description: Position Overview
The Vice President, Sales and Services (“VP”) will partner with the U.S. organization and address pre and post sales technical and business process requirements throughout Europe. The VP will initially be responsible for the business development, sales, service and lead generation as a hands-on manager responsible for Europe. After the successful establishment of the London operation, the VP will build and lead an effective team that will support the VP as the business needs dictate.
The position is based in London and will report to the CEO based in New York.
- Build and lead a technically strong, business savvy, customer facing client services team that will handle all pre and post sales requirements.
- Develop and implement effective pre and post sales processes to include online or in person product demonstrations, training, trouble call response and performance metrics.
- Train partner sales organizations and agencies
- Partner with product management function to understand customer needs and communicate back to the development team
- 6+ years in a client services role in the technology, digital media or Internet industries
- Demonstrated customer facing skills
- Proven success supporting the sales effort and implementing complex technology products; experience with marketing or advertising applications is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Internet and mobile technologies
- Highly energetic, self starter
- Demonstrated comfort with ambiguity
- Team player
- Possesses a “whatever it takes” attitude