DisplaySearch Digital Signage Conference Agenda
An August Conference Series doesn’t make much sense to most Europeans and as a result, we as a company will pretty much miss what looks likely to be an excellent (and slightly different) Digital Signage Conference being held on August 17 in San Jose, California by DisplaySearch which is a shame.
With Jorge in Menorca, Andrew working in an R&D Lab in Toronto and Adrian running around between Barcelona, Monaco and Florence we have left it to Dylan Jones to drive down from San Francisco to cover the event for us.
What we like about this particular conference agenda is that it brings together speakers from all parts of the digital signage supply chain with presentations on both long and near-term digital signage opportunities.
The full agenda and details on how to register can be found here but here’s just some of the presentations we would be looking forward to if we could attend…
- The Processor at the Core of Digital Signage; One CPU per Display? Jose Avalos, General Manager, Embedded & Communications Group, Intel
- How Display Providers Can Help Cross the Chasm Between Traditional Media and Digital Place-Based Media (OOH), Ashley Flaska, Vice President of Marketing, NEC Display Solutions
- Perceptions of One of the US’s Top Ten Advertising Agencies Regarding where Digital Signage Fits into Today’s Media Mix, Tom Talbert, EVP, Director Media Services, Campbell-Ewald
- Push or Pull? How is Digital Place-Based Media Getting on Today’s Media Plans and What are the Challenges and Opportunities to Grow this Market? Jack Sullivan, SVP OOH Director, Starcom Worldwide
- Technical/Financial Barriers to Mass-Adoption of LCD, Plasma and Other Display Technologies for 6-Sheet OOH Placement, Jordy Ford, VP Marketing/Business Development, Clear Channel Outdoor
- Rear Projection Perspective, Richard Heslett, Product Manager, MicroTiles, Christie Digital
- Electronic Paper in Digital Signage, Scott Soong, Associate Vice President, Chilin Technology
And there’s plenty more!!
Since 1996, DisplaySearch has been recognized as a leading global market research and consulting firm specializing in the display supply chain, as well as the emerging photovoltaic/solar cell industries. DisplaySearch provides trend information, forecasts and analyses developed by a global team of experienced analysts with extensive industry knowledge and resources. In collaboration with the NPD Group, its parent company, DisplaySearch uniquely offers a true end-to-end view of the display supply chain from materials and components to shipments of electronic devices with displays to sales of major consumer and commercial channels.