Imagine if you will, half a dozen senior executives from the leading companies involved in the Digital Signage, Digital Out of Home and Mobile sectors, invited to convene a very special panel to discuss the industry.
Add into the mix some conviction, mischief, showmanship and humour from a moderator and then film the whole thing and you end up with what Neil Howman, Business Development Director, Rapid TV News has been putting together over the last few months – namely the Rapid TV News Digital Signage Round Table!
Some of the topics which will be covered …
- Current trends and opportunities in digital signage
- Current trends and opportunities with new display technology
- Proof of play, measurement and reporting
- Content creation for new technologies
- The ad agency perspective
- Future developments
- Current challenges & solutions
- Digital Signage and mobile convergence
Harris Broadcasting were not surprisingly the first to put up their hand and join the panel and have since been joined by Christie Digital and Mood Media.
The panel is being filmed Wednesday December 8th in a pop-up studio in the UK as it happens, most likely somewhere near Reading and of course we will be covering the event in much more detail as it approaches. Watch this space.