ComQi is recruiting a Project Manager for their UK and EMEA operations providing full service solutions for direct clients and system integrators. Working out of ComQi’s London office, the Project Manager will manage key projects from scope, through to delivery, and to on-going live network support.
Responsibility for formal project documentation, budgetary control, application of SLA, and progress reporting to Operations team and sales teams.
This is a major client-facing role and requires solid experience and successful project management track record in managing multi faceted projects within a commercial media and technology environment. This is a self-starter ‘hands on’ role, where a common sense approach and willingness to take initiative are essential.
Other criteria include:
- 5 years experience in Project Management/ Service Delivery roles
- Existing Project Management experience within a Media and Technology environment with knowledge of networking and audio visual technologies
- Ability to demonstrate sound experience of working within PMI/ PRINCE type methodology
- Excellent client communication skills, servicing a range of different kind of companies
- Supremely well-organised, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient with common business software, such as MS Office, and use of MS Project or similar PM package
- Comfortable and capable learning new software (including our digital signage control software), and web and media technology
If interested please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.