Engineers have always been an integral part of Ford Audio – Video and they play a significant role in the systems that are designed and installed.
This vacancy is for an engineer who would be responsible for preparing CAD system drawings, programming DSP, and designing A/V computer control systems.
The remaining time would be spent meeting with clients and inspecting, testing, and working at job sites. The engineer also participates in the training of the customer. Every engineer is expected to approach all Ford AV projects with an emphasis on quality design, installation, and service.
- BSEE or BSEET
- Experience with the design and installation of professional audio, video and lighting systems
- Programming experience with Crestron /AMX is desired
- Experience with CAD or AutoCAD
- Knowledge of room acoustics and noise control
- Solid leadership ability
- Ability to travel: Approximately 4 days/ month (depending upon the size & location of the project)
- High standards for personal integrity, work ethic, professional presentation, and quality of work
- Excellent communication and PC skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Driven by quality customer service
- Seeking long-term employment
- Ability to play a musical instrument and/ or read music is preferred
- Personal interest in acoustics, electronics, music, sound, lighting, and/or video systems desired
Compensation & Benefits:
- Ford AV offers a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental and basic life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401K w/ matching, paid over-time, job profit-sharing and opportunities for advancement.
Please include with your resume, a description of your experience with the design and installation of professional sound, video and lighting systems. Contact the HR Recruiter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: 405/ 946-9991; Phone 800/654-6744; www.fordav.com. EOE/ AA/ M/F/D/V