July was a busy month for hiring at Sensory Interactive, with the firm adding five new team members across its various offices. Along with designers and project managers, these new team members include a recruiting coordinator that will help the firm to address its ongoing hiring needs as it continues to expand.
Sensory Interactive President and CEO Randy Byrd told us “We’re excited to welcome these new additions to the Sensory Interactive team. As we continue to grow to meet the needs of existing and new clients in the coming months, we anticipate adding even more of the industry’s most talented professionals to our expanding organization.”
The new hires are: –
- Aine OMalley. Aine OMalley is a multidisciplinary designer with nearly two decades of experience working on digital, print, and three-dimensional projects. As an Associate Director of Sensory Interactive’s Creative Services team, Aine will be leading a talented and diverse group of professionals as they tackle a wide range of content development, branding, and graphic design assignments for the firm’s clients. Before joining Sensory Interactive, Aine was most recently a Design Manager at commercial real estate services organization JLL, where she also worked as a Senior Designer. Prior to that, she was a Senior Graphic Designer at CBRE, the world’s largest firm in the commercial real estate industry.
- Craig Magerkurth. Craig Magerkurth is now a Senior Associate on Sensory Interactive’s Project Management team. Craig is an accomplished technology deployment professional with more than 25 years of experience developing, building, and managing complex technology-based solutions across multiple industries. He holds a Master of Science degree in engineering management from the Missouri University of Science and Technology and a Bachelor of Science degree in environmental engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point, where he served as Class President.
- Preetal Shah. Preetal Shah has a background in architecture, urban design, digital fabrication, and graphic design. Before joining Sensory Interactive, Preetal was an adjunct faculty member at the University of Houston College of Architecture and worked as a project manager at Gabriel Architects. He holds a Master of Science degree in architecture and urban design from Columbia University, a Master of Science degree in architecture from the University of Houston, and a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Houston.
- Andrew Godwin. Andrew Godwin joins Sensory Interactive as an Associate on the Design and Strategy team. With an education and background in architecture and telecommunication infrastructure planning, he has a solid understanding of all aspects of the design and construction process. Andrew was most recently a draftsman at Advanced 1 Engineering and also worked for the Dean’s Office at the University of Florida’s School of Architecture.
- Stephanie Widjaja. As Sensory Interactive’s new Talent Acquisition Specialist, Stephanie Widjaja facilitates Sensory Interactive’s recruiting and hiring process. Stephanie uses her extensive background in the areas of talent acquisition, human resources, and employee onboarding to match prospective team members with their ideal role at the company.
Sensory Interactive evaluates, plans, launches, and operates digital experiences that generate revenue and connect brands to audiences. The company works with world-class institutions and organizations to produce promotional platforms, digital out-of-home platforms, dynamic environments, and creative content. From its headquarters in Washington, DC, and offices in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Dallas, and New York, Sensory Interactive provides services covering an installation’s full life cycle, including project, revenue, and operational management.