Scala tell us that they will be exhibiting at #ISEUROPE their latest release of Scala QuickStart that supports HP’s new SignagePlayer.
Gerard Bucas, Scala’s Chief Executive Officer told us “Never before has setting up a full-featured digital signage player been this easy. We’re incredibly pleased to introduce this new service in conjunction with the new Scala certified players from HP. We believe we have achieved a significant breakthrough for the industry.”
As mentioned briefly before, several of Scala’s partners will also exhibit a range of digital signage technology at Scala’s booth at this year’s event…
- Mdina Media is an AMD embedded partner that delivers creative industrial hardware solutions that are allegedly notable for their cost-effectiveness, low-noise level and the capability to deliver 24/7 performance. Mdina Media, who is providing all of the audio equipment in Scala’s booth, will also demo its innovative holosonic technology, which enhances digital signage by providing sound directly to your audience
- IAdea will be showcasing its latest line of digital signboard products, along with its newest media appliances
- Nexcom will display its ultra-reliable range of Scala-approved digital signage players
- iBASE Technology will exhibit its PC-based digital signage media players. These specially designed slim players separate electronics from the heatsink to significantly reduce the height of the unit and provide higher reliability
- MediaVue Systems will be showcasing its new high-performance SureVueD, the newest member of the SureVue family of digital signage player PCs
- Scala will display a PufferSphere M – a portable unit that projects images onto a 360-degree, spherical display from a company called Pufferfish.
In Amsterdam HP will be providing ALL 33 screens used in both of the Scala stands, including HP’s 42-inch digital signage touchscreen and HP’s latest screen development, the 47-inch LD4710 with bezels that are less than 18 mm wide.
Scala will be in Hall 12 on stands 12A85 and 12A86