It’s time to start planning what you will be doing during Screen Media Expo Europe because, as well as fast approaching 100 exhibitors, there are numerous joint venture conferences happening, either over both days or at the times shown below…
- ‘DOOH Technology Summit’ in association with Cleverdis
- ‘DOOH Media Summit’ in association with Media Week
- ‘Digital Media in Retail’ conference in association with POPAIdigital.com
- The ‘DOOH Investors’ conference in association with The Screen Forum Ltd, 09.30 – 16.45 on 8th April
- ‘Who’s Watching? The latest on Digital Signage Metrics’ workshop in association with DigitalSignageToday.com, Theatre A, 13.30 – 15.00 on 7th April
- ‘Excellence in Banking: Driving a Successful Digital Signage Program’ workshop in association with the Platt Retail Institute, Theatre B, 13.30 – 15.00 on 7th April
Don’t forget that you will also be able to find us this year on the show floor – The DailyDOOH Lounge is on Stand CE8 – we are located next to the press area and very conveniently to some lovely ladies who will be giving out massages.
The lounge will be equipped with a couple of comfy sofas and some espresso making equipment and our staff and many of contributors will be on hand to chat with you should you desire. As with DSE it will be great to catch up with old friends and new.