Full-service OOH media specialist Billups, who provide audience insights, smart planning, and measurable results for agencies and brands has made a number of new hires these past few weeks: –
- Nicholas Wootten has joined Billups as senior vice president of marketing after previously serving in marketing leadership roles at INVO Coconut Water, Epic Signal and VideoAmp. Earlier in his career, Nicholas held media director roles for Engine Company 1, Universal McCann and School of Thought.
- Jennifer Seickel joins Billup’s New York office as managing director and will oversee the entire East Coast region for the agency. She arrives at Billups following 15 years at Pitch, most recently serving as president. Seickel first joined Pitch as a group media director in 2003 after nearly four years with Mindshare as associate media director, OOH.
- Jaime Byrdak joins Billup’s Chicago office as managing director and will oversee the central region for the agency. She arrives at the agency following over a dozen years at Kinetic, where she most recently served as group director, overseeing a team of 19 OOH strategy and buying specialists. Before joining Kinetic as director, account services in 2006, she was a media supervisor for Starcom.
- Simone Davis joins Billups’ Seattle office as regional manager and will manage the Washington, Oregon and Idaho markets. She joins the agency from MacDonald Media, where she spent the last eight and a half years and most recently served as an account supervisor.
- Suzie Lopez joins Billups’ Austin office as business director, following over four years with EnviroMedia, most recently as director media planning and buying.