DPAA, the global trade marketing association, driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home media and its growing role in the omnichannel mix, is holding its Canada Summit next week, on June 14 at the Scotiabank Theater.
- Tracey Cooke, Sr. VP, Head of Marketing, Nestle Canada
- Laura Pearce, Head of Marketing, Google Canada
- Solange Bernard, Sr. Director, Marketing Communications, Tim Horton’s
- Melanie Johnston, Chief Marketing Officer, Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- Noah Vardon, President, Havas Media Group Canada
- Urania Agas, CEO, EssenceMediacom Canada
- Lesley Conway, CEO, Mindshare
- Nikki Stone, Exec VP, Managing Director, Zenith Canada
- Bettina Heimrath, President, Hearts & Sciences
- Caroline Breton, Managing Director, Involved Media
- Debbie Benadiba, CEO, Talon Canada
Barry Frey, President & CEO of DPAA told us ““We are excited to see iconic brands and senior agency executives that have already signed up for this year’s DPAA Canada Summit. DOOH is playing an increasing role in brands’ omnichannel mix and at this event we’ll showcase this and the latest innovation in the industry.”
The Summit program will explore the growing role of digital out of home advertising in today’s omnichannel mix. You can register and find out more information about the event here.