On Saturday, March 1st, 2008 at 06:43 @322 we posted information about our first DailyDOOH Distribution Formula 1 Grand Prix Preview
Thirty Seven (37) minutes later the Managing Director of one of the largest networks in Europe had emailed us to sign up AND by lunchtime the CEO of another large network had as well, and note that no emails had gone out to anyone at this time!!
By the end of Saturday after our Daily Newsletter (email) had gone out (2,000+ subscribers) we had 12 networks expressing an interest.
Today, that total stands at 30 networks and is growing. We seriously expect to be delivering free content to 50 networks a week today as far a field as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Finland, Spain, Turkey and Malaysia as well as regions such as Scandinavia and DACH.
If you haven’t signed up yet or have not seen what it is all about then please look at the previous post and email us if you are interested.
We will need some technical information from you on your network specification, such as: –
- aspect ratios – 16:9 or 4:3
- horizontal or vertical format (or both)
- screen resolutions
- do you have any “safe areas” you design in
- do you place any limits on filesizes
- what file formats do you accept (.mov .avi .wmv etc)
- what type of compression do you accept (MPEG 4 etc)
- what frame rate do you use – 25fps or 30fps?
- what bitrate do you use?
Knowing that will help us, help you and speed up the whole distribution process!
Oh how the world is changing!!!