Elo tell us that at #ISE2017 this time around they’ll be announcing partnership installations with developers for companies including: –
- Veritas retail chain – an omnichannel application with Centric
- Eton Shirts – showcasing endless aisle and in-store ecommerce application with Touchtech (software).
- Dutch Railroads Amsterdam – a point of information with selfie possibility with AmbiSoft
- BrightSign – software for the launch of their new OPS media player
We also understand that they’ll be showing: –
- The I-Series platform in sizes 10, 15, and 22-inch which will all be on display and showing both Android and Windows version/li>.
- Large format digital signage displays from 32 inch up to 70 inch, also available in both Android and Windows platforms.
- Elo’s EloView, a remote content management, cloud-connected software platform will be being demonstrated on the Android range of displays.
- Point-of-sale solutions and integrated kiosk touchmonitors will also be on display
They’ll be in Hall 10 on stand N148.