Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
This year’s OAAA/GEOPATH OOH Media Conference takes place in Nashville, TN. from Monday, March 27 to Wednesday, March 29, 2023 and more speakers have been announced.
Celebrated country music artist Tyler Hubbard, brand marketing industry veteran Kevin McLaughlin, and renowned humanitarian and leader in international development Hugh Evans will help exemplify how the out of home industry has broken down traditional boundaries and continues to expand its influence.
- As the first keynote of the event in ‘Music City’ Tyler Hubbard will address the current and future state of entertainment, and what it means to reach and engage fans in today’s media landscape. With a voice that’s a staple on country music radio, including his 20 No. 1 hits that are woven into the fabric of pop culture, Hubbard spent the last decade as the lead singer of multi-platinum selling duo Florida Georgia Line before venturing out as a solo artist.
- Hugh Evans, Co-Founder and CEO of Global Citizen, the world’s leading international advocacy organization, will also be taking the stage on Tuesday morning to talk about how he’s grown the movement into a worldwide community of everyday activists raising their voices and taking action on the most urgent issues facing humanity and our planet, and the role OOH has played in supporting this mission.
- Kevin McLaughlin will be leaning into the future of innovation and advertising for the opening keynote on Wednesday. As Chief Marketing Officer, Consumer Group at T-Mobile, McLaughlin was one of the architects behind the Un-carrier strategy, which continues to power the brand today, and was part of the leadership team behind the successful MetroPCS integration.
Anna Bager, President and CEO, OAAA told us “The entire out of home ecosystem is experiencing a renaissance of creative and technical innovation. This year’s conference promises to be eye-opening, bringing together marketers and advertising leaders who are driving growth and shaping the future of OOH.”
These keynotes are all part of an action-packed, three-day conference agenda exploring the theme of “OOH’s BreakThrough.” Attendees will learn about emerging OOH technologies and advances that are breaking down the physical-digital divide and will hear from top thought leaders on how the OOH industry is currently breaking through the noise and overcoming traditional OOH misconceptions and obstacles.
There is also a very strong industry speaker line-up which includes these innovators, brand luminaries and OOH pioneers:
• Randi Stipes, CMO at The Weather Company & IBM Watson Advertising
• Stephen Lease, CEO at goodr
• Sophie Kelly, SVP of Whiskies at Diageo North America
• Josh Fajardo, Sr. Director at Brand Marketing at Zelle
• Rebecca Winston, Director of Marketing Analytics at Casper
• Brittany Deems, Brand Marketing Director at Coterie
• David Sable, Co-Founder & Partner at DoAble
• Wayne Partello, Co-Founder & CEO at Cuento and Former CMO at San Diego Padres
• Natrian Maxwell, GM, Emerging Channels at The TradeDesk
• Jeff Marshall, Chief Diversity Officer, Head of Diversity, Equity & Belonging at UM Worldwide
• Mark Boidman, Media Group Head at Solomon Partners
• Marc Fenty, SVP OOH at Horizon Media
• Scott Wells, CEO at Clear Channel Outdoor Americas
• Jeremy Male, Chairman, CEO at OUTFRONT Media
• Sean Reilly, CEO of Lamar Advertising Company
Registration can be found here.
You can join the conversation at #OOH2023