One of the (many) DSE 2010 pre-show events in Las Vegas at the end of February that we are looking forward to is the Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Summit on Tuesday, February 23rd between 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This summit features an all-star lineup of speakers, including Keynote Shelly Palmer, host of ‘Digital Life with Shelly Palmer’ a weekly half-hour television show about living and working in a digital world, and the host of ‘MediaBytes’, a daily news show that features insightful commentary and a unique insiders take on the biggest stories in technology, media, and entertainment.
Shelly is also Managing Director of Advanced Media Ventures Group, LLC an industry-leading advisory and business development firm and the President of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, NY.
Other featured speakers include…
- James Beck, Sr. Dir. of Mktg. & GM, Walmart Smart Network
- Mary Casperson, Director of Shopper Marketing, MARS Advertising
- Jeff Dickey, Vizual Networks
- Rocky Gunderson, Co-founder/VP, Marketing & Network Dev., SeeSaw Networks
- Chris Heap, Managing Director, Imperative Group
- Patrick Quinn, President & CEO, PQ Media