Winners of each category at the InAVation Awards will be announced on Wednesday 3rd February at Integrated Systems Europe, Rai Diamond Lounge, the Netherlands.
There are two sections in particular (sections 3 and 4) that will most interest the digital signage / digital out of home world we think…
Digital Signage – Network Implementation
- AVI-SPL – Unisys (Corporate) – UK & Belgium
- Displax Interactive Systems – Optimus (Retail) – Portugal
- NEWROOM Media – Base (Retail) Germany
- QYN – Rai Live! – ( Guidance/ Info) – the Netherlands
Digital Signage – Media Content/Campaign
- Amigo Digital – Pink (The artist) – UK
- Dagobert France – SCNF – France
- DARE Digital – ITV Demons TV Series – UK
- ImpulsTV – Evian Roller Babies – Germany
Dan Jago told us “More than 111 submissions were received, vying for a place within the awards categories that cover some of the key application areas driving the use and integration of AV technologies throughout the region”.