We are wrapping up our coverage of DSE for this year and here are some of the last few things of note: –
- X2O of Montreal did all the OOH signage for the rebranded ESPN Wide World of Sports Complexe on Orlando that reopened last week largely as a children’s sports locale.
- PlayNetwork of Richmond, Washington, told us about its opening of an office in England.
- Planar of Beaverton, Oregon, is half-through deployment of endcap displays for PRN, San Francisco, at Walmart outlets.
- iSign Media Solutions of Vancouver congratulated Ashleigh McIvor, iSIGN’s sponsored Ski Cross athlete, on her well deserved Gold Medal victory in Ski Cross at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Games.
And while several companies told us that they’d be launching something new in the next couple of weeks, here’s a list of some of the many new products launched at or just before DSE:-
- 3M Touch Systems of St.Paul, Minnesota: designed for professionals and professional consumers, a digital signage application for 10 finger touch application or multiple user use;
- ITS Enclosures of Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania: double 2X1 screens for quick service restaurants;
- Da-Lite Screen Co. of Warsaw, Indiana: Holo screens designed for point-of-sale;
- LeapWave: Kwizee trivia games for digital signage;
- Prism Technologies: Displaymyshow.com allows customers to customize displays, set schedules for data for change, and upload new pictures to all or one display from the computer.
- Visix Inc. of Mountain View, California: new meeting room signage.