My favourite presentation from the content focussed Screen Network Owner’s Forum (NOF) earlier in September was from Olivier Debin at Dagobert (there were lots of good presentations).
Dagobert are a content specialist and provide content to literally 10,000’s of screens in about a dozen countries.
There was a lot of nodding from the audience when Oliver went through their 10 rules of content.
- Define your own magical triangle between promotion, entertainment and brand experience
- Adopt a leading theme
- Never forget that it is a furtive media
- Open a dialogue with the customer
- Create Interactivity
- Structure the content with a single graphic code or by introducing
heterogeneous content with short jingles
- Be explicit at any stage of the program
- Create an efficient sequencing
- Preserve yourself from text overloading
- To promote an event, create a “cluster” of animations