As promised, here’s some more juicy morsels of PQ Media’s new research data keep this around for your future DOOH Powerpoint presentations.
Exclusive new research from PQ Media reveals…
- Digital Out of Home Media continues double digit growth pace, despite slowdown in 2008-09 due to economic crisis, advertising pullback and industry shakeout
- US Digital OOH Spend (includes Video Ad Networks & Digital Billboards) on pace for 11.2% Growth in 2008, decelerating from 24.5% in 2007 but – still among the fastest growing ad media
- Global Digital OOH spend indicates 12.8% expansion in 2008 to $6 Billion in EU, Asia and Americas.
- US Digital OOH Market triples in size from 2002 to 2008 to $2.43 Billion, comprising 29.1% of Overall out-of-home ad spend
- PQ Media Forecasts DOOH spending to grow at a compound annual rate of 12.9% from 2007-2012
- The US accounts for nearly 40% of the global digital OOH spend, but its share will decline over the next several years, key international growth markets will include Russia, India, China, Brazil and Australia