AOpen Europe is looking for a Business Development Manager to support the European team located in the European head office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch the Netherlands.
The role requires to research new types of business, attract new customers and create new markets for the current product portfolio of AOpen and the person selected will be working closely with the Product Director. You’d be responsible for developing, implementing and managing new business sales strategies and to build and maintain the Business Development database.
The ideal candidate is able to personally pursue and close key sales opportunities and manage the sales process with the regional sales managers.
- Minimum 3 years related sales experience to develop new business, create opportunities, build up new business models
- Bachelor’s degree
- Affinity with IT technology such as industrial monitors/displays and panel PC’s. Preferably have B2B sales experience in the Surveillance, Security or Telecom industry
- Language skills: English is a must and a third language is a plus
- Excellent sales and communication skills and ability to manage the sales process
- Personal profile: willing to take initiative, organized, disciplined and able to manage both internal as external relationships
If you think that you are the person AOpen Europe are looking for, then email your resume plus motivation to Emy_Voermans@AOpen.com.