signagelive are looking for an experienced software developer to join their development team.
Working at signagelive you will work with a wide range of technologies ranging from the .NET stack including ASP.NET, WCF and Windows Development, Mono, Adobe Air, Adobe Flash, MySQL, NoSQL, HTML5, Cloud Services, Social Media, HTML5, SMIL, Android, iOS etc.
Roles and responsibilities include:-
- Development of the core signagelive digital signage platform and media players
- Development of internal business tools
- Liaise and work with third party media player vendors to enable them to connect to signagelive platform
- Working as part of an agile team you will be involved in the whole of the development process from requirements gathering through to implementation
- Liaise with internal and client representatives at all levels
Essential Skills and Experience required:-
- Proven experience developing web applications in C# (UI and Service Oriented)
- Proven experience developing desktop application in C#
- Use of Agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn new technologies quickly and innovate with them
Desirable Skills and Experience include; HTML5, Mobile Application Development – Android and iOS, Linux, Database technologies such as MySQL and NoSQL, Experience of the Rackspace Cloud and Amazon Web Services, Linux and Windows System Administration and Specification Development.
Salary dependant on experience, a valid UK driving licence is required, and occasional international travel may be required.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
** Strictly No Agencies **