BroadSign continue to be great proponents and supporters of #ScreenmediaExpo and once again are a title sponsor.
- by booking a private meeting with members of the team
- or by attending one of our free private educational seminars titled ‘State-of-the-Art Signage’
This year, BroadSign will be demonstrating BroadSign Digital Signage Software 9 as well as the easy-to-use web-based content editing add-on, BroadSign Creator 2.
To book a private demonstration in the meeting room beside stand F1, contact Maarten Dollevoet, their EMEA Director of Business Development†
In addition or alternatively one can attend a Free Educational Seminar: State-of-the-Art Signage – one of BroadSign’s founders, Daniel Parisien, will be conducting educational seminars showcasing some of the most innovative and successful uses of BroadSign Digital Signage Software in the world today and explaining how it is done.
There are four presentations, each focused on digital signage in a particular vertical…
- State-of-the-Art Signage in Retail and Vending: May 16 at 10AM-11AM
- State-of-the-Art Signage in Healthcare and Fitness: May 16 at 1PM-2PM
- State-of-the-Art Signage in Transit and Outdoor: May 17 at 10AM-11AM
- State-of-the-Art Signage in Cinema and Social Venues: May 17 at 1PM-2PM
You can reserve seats for one of these free private educational seminars in BroadSign’s presentation room above the show floor by contacting Daniel Parisien directly*
Office: +31 (0) 20 808 1031
Mobile: +49 (0) 172 637 2244
Office: +1 (514) 399-1184 ext. 107
Mobile: +1 (514) 463-6074