Black Box are hosting a webinar on using digital signage successfully in the retail environment.
The webinar will be held 2 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, October 3, and will be moderated by George Borden, Digital Signage National Sales Manager for Black Box.
He aims to explain how today’s retailers, as well as the integrators and resellers who do business with them, can successfully implement digital signage to increase in-store sales by entertaining and educating shoppers while showcasing new styles and hot products.
Borden, we are told, will cover how digital signage can help retailers:-
- Generate additional loyalty and buzz
- Target specific demographics at any time with right-time merchandising
- Leverage point of sale (PoS) locations for impulse sales
- Repurpose existing content for more effective sales messaging
- Better engage “just-looking” types of customers
- Make better use of social media marketing
- Create dynamic themes for display areas
- Improve communications with store employees
To sign up for the webinar, click here.