SoloHealth, an Atlanta-based consumer-driven healthcare technology company, says that its SoloHealth Station kiosk has surpassed the 10-million mark for consumer usage, as well as posted strong consumer engagement rates including time spent with the kiosks.
The data has been compiled since Jan./2011 across SoloHealth Stations currently located in select Walmart, Safeway, Sam’s Club and Schnuck’s Markets. The consumer interactions stand at 10.4 million and climbing literally by the hour.
SoloHealth Stations offer millions of Americans a healthcare access platform that delivers free health and wellness services, tools and information in convenient retail locations nationwide.
It provides screenings for vision, blood pressure, weight, and body mass index, a symptom checker as well as an overall health assessment free of charge.
The Station also connects consumers to local professionals through their databases, helping people enter the most appropriate and accurate point in the health care system.
Additionally, the Station can serve as a valuable resource to provide health and wellness information and services, offering a convenient, user-friendly platform to make health information and data easy to access, inform, store and share.
“We are now within a 10 minute drive time of 48% of the US population, which shows the scale and reach of the Station across the nation,” says Bart Foster, CEO & Founder of SoloHealth. “As we grow, we are exploring many new ways we can leverage our versatile platform to continue to help better our nation’s health and healthcare system, especially as the country prepares for the Affordable Care Act rollout.”
There are currently 2,200 SoloHealth Stations in the market, with approximately 3,500 estimated to be available by the end of 2013.
Among current data about SoloHealth:
- 85,000 – Approximate number of users per day nationwide;
- 4.5 mins. – Average number of minutes each consumer spends per session with the kiosk;
- 33% – Approximately 33% of users took more than one test; blood pressure and BMI highest combo;
- 57% – Percentage of consumers that tested for blood pressure, the most widely used single test;
- 35+ – 65% of male and female users are 35 and older;
- 51% – Percentage of SoloHealth Station users that are overweight to obese;
- 31% – Percentage of SoloHealth Station users who are uninsured;
- 25% – Percentage of consumers that are returning users;
- 95% – Satisfaction rating on accuracy of results, length of the experience, and likelihood to use again.
The SoloHealth Station offers highly personalized, targeted and interactive opportunities for consumers, advertisers and retailers by placing kiosks in high-traffic retail locations and offering integration across a multi-platform ecosystem complete with digital signage, Internet and mobile. The SoloHealth Station is backed by technology that allows for flexibility to make changes remotely and quickly so the company can continue to expand the services offered to consumers and advertising partners.