Here’s a list of the known networking events around next week’s #dse2014…
- The best networking event by far is (and always has been) the Preset Group DSE Mixer – traditionally held on the evening before the show proper starts (this year that is Tuesday February 11). This event is the place where everyone wants to be – tickets are always limited and this year sold out once again in less than 24 hours.
- DSE have their very own VIP pre-show reception. This year it’s being held at the miX restaurant atop THEhotel at Mandalay Bay. Invite only
- BroadSign’s Client Summit (now in its second year) takes place on February 11 – whilst this effectively competes with DSE’s own Pre-Show educational day (and our own Thought Leadership Summit Video Walls Unplugged) the summit last year was incredibly well attended and there is certainly room for this sort of event during the week.
- An invite only CXO Dinner takes place on the Tuesday evening at the Aureole Las Vegas. This is exactly the sort of high level networking that needs to go on during the week.
- Not a gathering as such but one of the things we always look forward to after the week itself is the mighty Phil Cohen’s Cohen on Content Interviews. The big guy is usually in action on the show floor interviewing various industry bigwigs (and a fair amount of wannabees).
- The FWi Happy Hour is hosted by SYNNEX Corporation, we quote “FWi invites you and your team to unwind, network and mingle over a drink at the end of the day on Wednesday”. It’s 3:30 to 5pm Booth 1309 and you need to register your interest here
- The UCView Mixer will be hosted by Guy Avital and Michele Cohen at the LAGO Suite at the Palazzo Hotel, 19:00 PST on Wednesday, February 12, 2014. You are invited to join them for food, drinks, and open discussions on digital signage.
- peerless-AV have an invite only Partner Event on the Wednesday evening – ‘Join the After Party‘ at 1 OAK Mirage Nightclub 9pm to 12am
If we’ve missed anything let us know and we will update this post.