The Speakers (and Panel members) have just been announced for Screen Media Mumbai. There are a few vendors who are hoping to do business in the region but the local speakers look very interesting and seem to be a good mix of media, advertising and technology. Should be a good event.
- Lynn De Souza, director, media services, Lintas Media Group
- Dr L.S Kanodia, founder and chairman, Datamatics
- Rajan Mehta, founder, LiveMedia
- Pranesh Misra, global director – marketing accountability, Lowe & Partners Worldwide
- Kamal Oberoi, chairman and managing director, M&C Saatchi
- P.R. Satheesh, chief operating officer, Tag Media
- Chris Frampton, director, international business development and marketing, Dynamax Technologies
- Ritesh Gupta, senior correspondent, Television Asia/Asia Image and SCREENS.tv
- Rajesh Jog, founder, Waygate Capital
- Chetan Madaya, chief executive officer and group chief strategy officer, Laqshya Digital Media
- Andrew McCall, managing director, ROI Team
- Barnaby Page, editor, SCREENS.tv and Screen Media Magazine
- Eli Sasson, chief executive officer, Minicom Advanced Systems
Note that Rajesh Jog is listed as founder of Waygate Capital – he used to be CEO of VJive Networks of course.
The event is on 20th March 2008