It is hard to believe that we’ve now produced five DailyDOOH newspaper special editions – the first one being for New York Digital Signage Week back in 2014, the next for London the year after, the next for NYC the same year, etc. etc.
We’re excited this year, that the editorial team have put together a truly bumper edition of 44 pages which hit the streets of Manhattan early Monday morning.
As we say, size isn’t everything but…
- The DailyDOOH New York Special Edition, October 2014
Front page story ‘Digital Signage Lights up the Fulton Center’
- The DailyDOOH London Special Edition, May 2015
Front page story ‘Women’s Aid Look at Me’
- The DailyDOOH New York Special Edition, November 2015
Front page story ‘Clear Channel Launches Dedicated New York Digital Network
- The DailyDOOH London Special Edition, May 2016
Front page story ‘Will This be the New Business Model in OOH’
- The DailyDOOH New York Special Edition, October 2016
Front page story ‘Westfield Rewrites Shopping Centre Rules’
… and with luck, we might just have something extra special as well for May 2017 – both in London and the week after in New Orleans!