Poly (NYSE: POLY) announced this week an integration with Appspace that allows Poly Video OS device users to enable modern team communications and digital signage to add value to meeting spaces of all sizes during downtime.
The Appspace integration offers dynamic workplace communication opportunities for HR, corporate communications, marketing, and other teams as Appspace digital signage becomes available on all devices running Poly Video OS. Digital signage will be available to Poly customers using the Poly Studio X Series (including the Poly Studio X30, X50, X70) and G7500 video conferencing devices with an Appspace subscription, with easy connection to and management of Appspace channels via the Poly Lens cloud management service.
Beau Wilder, SVP and General Manager of Video Collaboration, Poly said “Poly is bringing value to meetings by partnering with leading software service providers like Appspace to deliver a seamless, equitable experience that goes above and beyond the meeting itself to keep attendees up-to-date on the latest and greatest companywide news and events,” said “Our customers have the opportunity to modernize workplace communications and improve corporate culture which is a big deal as people return to the office.”
With Appspace integrated with Poly video conferencing devices and managed from Poly Lens, we are told that it’s easier than ever to add digital signage to the workplace. Benefits of the integration include:
- Quick Start – Turn on Appspace digital signage on your Poly video solutions in just a couple clicks, and deploy at scale using Poly Lens
- Add value – Get more out of your Poly solutions by using Appspace to display messaging between video meetings
- Increase adoption – Display instructions and engaging content that invites employees to use your devices
- Centralized management – Manage your devices and digital signage from one central online location
- Improve employee communication – Publish critical safety and policy messaging for on-site employees
- Go beyond digital signage – Upgrade your Appspace plan to unlock features like space reservation, advanced templates, and the employee app
Duke Skarda, Chief Technology Officer of Appspace said “We are excited to partner with Poly as companies prepare for their version of the future of work. Workplace communications are critical now more than ever, and creating an informational and immersive experience for on-site employees with Appspace on Poly video devices is an important part of that future. We look forward to expanding our service offering and partnership with Poly in the years to come.”
The Appspace integration is now available to customers with an Appspace account on the following Poly devices: Poly Studio X30, Poly Studio X50, Poly Studio X70, and G7500.