Despite lockdowns in the Netherlands our AdTECH: OOH – Europe Conference will safely go ahead this Wednesday December 1 in Amsterdam.
We have some of the best speakers in the AdTECH industry including a special keynote from VIOOH’s CEO Jean-Christophe Conti followed by …
- ‘And Now For Something Completely Different’ presented by Knitting Media’s Tim Harvey
- A Call To Arms For Programmatic DOOH presented by Hivestack’s CRO Nigel Clarkson
- How insufficient branding can ruin your campaign presented by Validators Client Consultant Jelmer Wit
In detail we will be covering…
- ‘And Now For Something Completely Different‘ is a short introduction to IAB OpenDirect and how it’s being used in UK and USA OOH markets. You can see how good Tim is, as a speaker, here
- A Call To Arms For Programmatic DOOH. In what has been a challenging year for all, the OOH industry has demonstrated its ability to innovate and has undergone significant transformation brought about by the increased adoption of programmatic technology. In this session, Nigel Clarkson, Global Chief Revenue Officer at Hivestack, the world’s leading independent, full-stack marketing technology company will reveal how European AdTech is poised for explosive growth in 2022 and if you want to be part of it, what you have to do to succeed.
- How insufficient branding can ruin your campaign!. Contrary to what many marketers think, 99.9% of the time people do not care about brands. So how do you still conquer that scarce and much sought-after spot in consumers’ brain? Celebrities, slogans and logos can help, but how to use them effectively? In addition to more and less successful examples, we use deepfake- and neurotechniques to unravel branding effects. Doing so, we help you to get the most out of your campaign!
Andy also chairs our London #AdTECH #OOH Conference each May.