Regular readers will know that EYE Reporter is one of our favourite reads and we look forward to it physically arriving in our office three times a year.
It’s an incredibly well put together (in-house) magazine that puts nearly all the commercial magazines in our industry to shame. Issue 2, 2009 is as Chris wrote earlier in the month a good read and up to the usual high standard. A couple of things stood out for me particularly in this issue though:-
- The interview with Rachel Emson, Managing Director at Vivid which we will be reproducing in it’s entirety tomorrow
- The interview with Suzanne La Forgia (President and CEO, OVAB) and some of the things said about their achievements in the US
Suzanne was asked “What are OVAB’s biggest achievements since its establishment in 2007?” and replied…
- We raised awareness of the association and the industry among the advertising community by 100 per cent in less than a year
- We wrote and published the OVAB Audience Metrics Guidelines in nine months and are moving very steadily down the path towards widespread adoption and use
- We executed the most successful industry conference to a standing-room-only crowd of key advertising, agency and media industry executives
We are expecting just as many good things from OVAB Europe by the way!