Are You Going To KioskCom?
Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
Are you going to KioskCom and The Digital Signage Show? We are but it still seems a long way off (April 14th / 15th) with trips to Oslo, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Montreal and Las Vegas in between!
We’ve not always seen eye to eye with Lawrence Dvorchik with regard his past events in Europe but as we said at the back end of last year we REALLY enjoyed KioskCom / The Digital SIgnage Show in New York and more importantly we definitely feel that exhibitors would have got a hell of a lot out of it.
To that end we are also really looking forward to heading back to Las Vegas (should be our second trip to Vegas in 2010 after DSE at the end of February) for this event and associated conferences.
In two days we are promised..
- Customize your conference – choose from sessions geared towards Customer Engagement Strategies, Business Strategies, Digital Out Of Home (DOOH), IT/Technology, Operations and Deployment Logistics… visit this link for an overview of the conference program.
- All attendees can attend Tech Talk sessions in the theaters on the KioskCom/The Digital Signage Show expo floor. Attend presentations throughout the event focused on the latest technical and operational challenges in self service and digital signage.
- Learn from the Experts! Add the “SPEED” Training Program to your registration or participate in the Customer Engagement Technology Summit to bring your event experience to the next level.
- Content Creation Live! The one-of-a-kind “Cooking Up Content: From Concept to Screen” digital signage content creation demonstration.
- Customer engagement technology on display – see, touch, and experience it all! The expo hall will be filled with hundreds of exhibits to meet all your technology and service needs… and compete for the coolest contests and giveaways of course!
- Guided Expo Tours – Sign up for the Digital Signage Connections Tour or the Self Service Applications Tour (both free of charge) and let your tour guide lead you to some important stops in the exhibit hall.
- Enjoy a beverage at not one, but two networking receptions – one at the close of each day!
- Keep the good times rolling! Join us on the evening of April 14 as we take the party outside to celebrate a successful first day at KioskCom and The Digital Signage Show! Enjoy a couple of hours of food, drinks, networking and some fresh air!
Looking forward to it already AND of course the Strategy Institute will be holding their Digital Content Strategies Summit in Las Vegas in April as part of KioskCom. The conference dates are Monday, April 12th and Tuesday, April 13th.