#ISE2010 Blogger Lounge Goodie Bag
A (takeaway) Goodie Bag proved incredibly popular to visitors of our last Blogger Lounge (Screen Media Expo Europe April 2009) and so we have done the same at #ISE2010 this week.
The Goodie Bag is in the form of a big paint pot (as shown here)
The paint tins with a sealed lid work quite well – surprising the recipient with what’s inside, Ed
- Dan Jago, Group Publisher, IML Group plc has kindly given us tickets, EUR15 value for the InAVation Awards on the Wednesday evening
- SpinetiX through their wonderful PR agency K-Communicatons gave us traditional Swiss chocolates
- Imagesound kindly donated branded digital memory sticks (they look like credit cards) complete with some free super-cool music tracks
- MediaZest have donated squeezy lemon, lime and orange stress balls.
- Harris Broadcasting supplied 2GB USB Keys and nice pens
- Integrator, Holovis have provided every Blogger a Sherbert Fountain to enjoy as they write their blogs. Holovis will be showing their Jupiter Wall digital sigange mega-definition videowalls that they currently install in airports.
- Digital Signage media server creative design house, 7thSense provided Wizz Fizz Popping Candy
- POPAI in the UK have supplied a USB Hub and coffee cup warmers
Thanks to everyone!