Digital Media in Retail Evening, London
Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
This UK POPAI event Digital Media in Retail Evening being held in London on 10th July, 5:30pm – 8:30pm has a nice line up of speakers…
- Graham Thomas, Head of Communications & Media, Dunnhumby: “Retail screens – The good, the bad and the ugly”:
- What works, what doesn’t and why
- The future of Tesco Screens
- Susan Beetlestone, Head of Commercial Marketing, The Co-Operative: “The journey from retailer to successful media owner”
- An insight into The Co-operative’s strategy behind the creating of a media centre
- Understanding The Co-operative Media Centres’ successes derived from operating one of Europe’s largest digital retail media networks
Susan will also be joined by Stuart Tiedeman, Managing Partner, ABC Media.
And lastly it looks like they will be using the event to launch their POPAI ‘Guide to Digital Media in Retail’ which we have discussed previously here so it may well be a well attended event.
Interested parties can book online at www.popai.co.uk/events