The KioskCom organisers were kind enough to say recently “In today’s media frenzied world, electronic journalism – columnists, consultants and bloggers – often lead the way with industry news insights, analysis and awareness. With thousands of opt-in followers, these journalists feel the pulse of the industry on a real-time basis – from buyers to sellers, and those who help ensure success along the supply chain”
That was nice of them! Did they say that because it was (a) true, (b) they wanted myself and Dave Haynes to run a panel session at KioskCom or (c) both?
Anyway, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 between 1:30 – 2:30 pm in Las Vegas again (ooh err it’s a hard life) I will be chairing a panel session ‘Say What? Peeking Inside the Minds of Leading DOOH Electronic Media‘
In this session, the idea is that you will hear directly from leading electronic journalists/bloggers in the DOOH and digital signage space (that’s me, Dave and Mike Cearley in this instance – though we acknowledge, reluctantly at least, that there are others).
We will attempt to address a myriad of timely and relevant issues, and provide our unique insight into the good, the bad, the ugly of the Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Media industry.
Takeaways for attendees will be:-
- How digital media can improve customer engagement and increase sales lift
- Examples of successful implementations and their impact on brands
- Measurement methodology and ROI
- Successful trends they are seeing
- Who needs to be involved in the process for success?
- What makes a project a winner?
- What brands and venues can do to succeed though the use of digital signage and DOOH
- What does the future hold?
It’s rare that I am personally persuaded to chair a panel (or even speak at a conference without being paid) but the chance to share a podium with Dave once again (we last did this in Montreal at a wonderful jadn.tv conference) was too good a chance to miss.