Digital Signage Today announced (yesterday) that Stuart Armstrong, president of EnQii North America has been elected as the first president of the Digital Signage Association, we know Stuart and he will do a great job driving the association forward.
• 25 Aug 2008
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Advisory Board of the Digital Signage Association (DSA) has elected its first Executive Committee, with Stu Armstrong, president of EnQii North America named the first president of the Association.
Along with electing a president, the DSA Advisory Board also elected vice presidents representing various constituencies. Those elected include:
- President – Stu Armstrong, EnQii North America
- Vice President, Vendors – Charles Ansley, Symon Communications and Dick Trask, Scala
- Vice President, Users – Margot Myers, United States Postal Service
- Vice President, Integrators & Pro A/V – Tom Johnson, Digital AV
- Vice President, Network Operators – Rocky Gunderson, SeeSaw Networks
- Vice President, Agencies/Brands – Jacquelyn Corbett Cyr, Espresso | Brand Infiltration
“The contribution of the Digital Signage Association and its membership is critically important to the growth of the industry,” Armstrong said. “As the DSA Advisory Board’s first president, I hope to start paving the way for the Association to contribute to the accelerated industry growth and excellence of digital signage deployments worldwide.”
“We’re delighted to have the high caliber of people on our Advisory Board and their enthusiasm for helping the Association and the industry it serves,” said Dick Good, CEO of NetWorld Alliance and DSA chairman.
The Digital Signage Association was formed in October 2007 and now has over 100 members. The Advisory Board will hold its next meeting on September 16 in Philadelphia, in conjunction with the Digital Signage Expo East.