As one of the speakers at this conference next year we are privy early on to who else is sharing the stage – it’s already looking like a pretty unmissable event – combine that with the clever way in which Integrated Systems Events have organised the business conference – the Integrated Systems Europe tradeshow opens on the second day of the Conference – and we think they have a winner on their hands!
We hope we are not speaking out of turn if we list the speakers who have already confirmed – and an incredibly impressive bunch it is too (btw some of the presentation titles are work in progress)
- Keynote speech: Going Digital: How Digital Media Change The World Of Outdoor Advertising by Udo Moeller, CEO of Stroer
- Managing and displaying DOOH content a technology overview from Adrian Cotterill, editor-in-chief, dailydooh.com
- Comparing The US And UK Experience Of DOOH Networks by Michael Scott, Technology Director, Clear Channel Outdoor
- The Mall is the Media Channel Strategy for digitally equipped Malls by Oliver Poppelbaum, Managing Director, ECE Flatmedia
- Coming closer to the customer: retail digital signage in the Metro Future Store Initiative from Jens Henrik Eckoldt, Metro Group Information Technology
- The Net without frontiers Christian Vaglio-Giors, CEO, NeoAdvertising
- Audience measurement for digital out of home media an overview from Rob Winston, Senior Account Manager, Arbitron
- Digital Signage In Airports with insight from Paula Oliver, Development Director, JCDecaux Airport
- Transforming the Tube; revamping signage in the London Underground? from Jon Lewen, Alive (CBS Outdoor Division)
- Mobile devices and interactivity: how to create engagement by Stephen Randall, CEO, LocaModa
- Agencies’ perspective: What A Creative Agency Would Do With DOOH Media by Simone Ashoff, Managing Director, Jung von Matt/next (JvM was Worldwide Agency of the Year 2008)
- How To Integrate Digital Signage Into The Out Of Home Jungle special agency’s perspective from James Davies, Director, Hyperspace/Posterscope
- Strategies for outdoor advertising campaigns and public information displays, a view from Neill Macklin, Managing Director, MT Squared.
Remember this is a one-and-a-half day conference, held at the Amsterdam RAI on Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd February 2009.