Neo Advertising is getting ready to setup in China we believe (as usual you heard it here first), why else would they be looking for a New Business Development Manager in Beijing?
Business Development Manager (Media & Advertising) (Beijing (CBD area). Travel over China expected.)
Posted On: Friday, 19 September, 2008 07:55
Updated On: Friday, 19 September, 2008 12:21
Expires On: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008 07:55
Reply to: (Use contact form below)
Compensation : Attractive package composed of a fix and variable
Company : neo advertising
Business Development Manager
(Media & Advertising)
Neo Advertising (www.neoadvertising.com) is a leading digital out-of-home media group active in Europe and North America. Neo Advertising installs and operates digital signage networks in high-traffic locations in retail spaces and shopping malls. These advertising networks commonly consist of LCD and LED screens connected via the Internet to a central server to deliver dynamic content, advertising, and interactivity. Today, Neo Advertising has decided to enter the Chinese digital signage market and is looking for skilled professionals to start-up its operation in China.
The candidate will help in the start-up of Neo Advertising China and drive strategic business
development. She/He will be responsible for identifying opportunities for new business by developing leads and business with advertisers, media agencies and media buyers. The candidate will be able to develop a pipeline and build-up a robust business base.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing the business by phone calls, meetings and networking activities with advertisers, media agencies and media buyers and other industry influencers across China
- Recognizing opportunities and acting smart to close deal
- Working closely with the CEO, researching commercial opportunities and help defining and prioritizing the commercial approach
- Developing crisp and transparent business development plans, based on market and customer
- Translating market and customer needs into accurate, result-producing actions
- Expanding the company media and advertisers contact base
- Accurate key-account and customer-relation management
Skills and qualification
- B2B Commercial and business development experience
- Minimum 2 years Experience in Chinese media and advertising industry
- Native Chinese with excellent communication skills; Good level of English required
- Knowledge of web and digital media technologies
- Knowledge of the retail, shopping mall or media industry, customer needs and developments
- Computer literate, very proficient with common MS office software
- Higher education preferable
- Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative, enjoys a challenge
- Professional attitude, timely response to colleagues/clients/specialists requests
- Must be articulate and a clear-thinker
- Persuasive and assertive without being aggressive or arrogant
- Organized, hard working, diplomatic
- Anticipatory, commercial approach and mind set
Beijing (CBD area). Travel over China expected.
She/He will report to Neo Advertising China CEO.
Full-time and Permanent. Start December 1, 2008.
Attractive package composed of a fix and variable salary as well as benefits.