If you missed STRATACACHE‘s PrimaSeeTM Translucent Retail Display (PrimaSee) at #nrf11 or #dse2011 earlier this year then there’s a good chance to take a look at it this week in London at the Retail Business Technology Expo (stand #647) at Earls Court March 16-17, 2011.STRATACACHE’s head of europe, Jason Palmer is also speaking. His session entitled, ‘Retailers deploying profitable multi-thousand digital display networks that also make great impact on the customer experience, how?‘, will take place on 17th March 2011 at 3:30-4:05 p.m. in Theatre A .
Unfortunately this event conflicts with the Retail Week Conference #rwc20 (also being held 16th/17th March) at the Hilton Metropole, London which will see 950 delegates (up from 450 last year) attend to hear from the UK’s leading Retail executives and thought leaders – even a certain Sir Philip Green is speaking!
Signagelive will also make a big impression at that event as a network of signagelive powered screens and projectors will inform and entertain attendees with a full schedule of live and pre-created content, including:
- Live and scheduled audio profiled and managed by Imagesound
- Animated Logos / stings for the event organizers and sponsors
- Date/Time specific content to replicate the agenda throughout the two day event
- Live camera feeds from the floor and stage delivered using IPTV integrated with signagelive
- Live Tweets about the event displayed using Locamoda’s Twitterflow application within signagelive
FYI we’ll be covering #rwc20