You may have noticed that there wasn’t a Screen Forum Annual Conference this year – this was a shame I thought but they do take a lot of organising and the half day networking events that the Screen have been organising (the previous one was the Content Forum) have been so well attended (60 – 70 folks) they were almost the size (capacity) of the annual conference (80) anyway!
Next Tuesday (late notice I am afraid) sees the Screen Forum host another networking event. This time the focus is on ‘audio’
We all know the importance of content – but how about SOUND.
Sound should be the easiest way to ensure impacts – but how does audio work with content and what stops sound from becoming noise…
The Screen’s Audio Morning on Tuesday 11 December will be an informal meeting with brief presentations by audio market specialists and network operators who have worked with and without audio. The objective is to broaden our understanding of audio and to consider some of the issues relating to this critical aspect of the digital media market.
In addition to presentations there will be a continental breakfast provided and the opportunity to network and discuss the issues raised.
Who is it for: Network owners, Operators & Interested Parties
- Providing the context, science and business case for audio will be reknowned audio business expert Julian Treasure.
- Providing the experience from the field, will be Claire Merrick from BP-TV, revealing how the addition of sound has effected their in-store and outdoor forecourt networks.
- Providing the media sales angle, Stuart Tiedman from ABC Media will be comparing media rates and campaign effectiveness between in-store TV and in-store radio.
- Providing the market insight, Tibor Kovaci from MoodMedia will be giving us the latest in customer and supply-side activity from around the world.
Date & Time: Tuesday 11 December 2007, 9:00am to 11:00am
Venue: The Private Screening Room,
The Hospital, 24 Endell St, London, WC2 9HQ
Cost: (includes breakfast)
Screen Members: FREE
Non-Members £45 plus VAT = £52.88 Click Here To Pay
Payment: Any one of the following:
· Credit card, simply click on the relevant link above.
· Cheque to The Screen Forum Ltd, 6 Marylebone Passage, London, W1W 8EX
Note: There are limited places for this breakfast briefing so please book early
If you have any enquiries please email me or Femke Schoonus at firstname.lastname@example.org.