We are spending the latter half of this week in Barcelona at FESPA Digital 2012 – an event ostensibly for people who make signs digitally as opposed to an event for people who digitally make signs!
FESPA are doing a great job looking to the future and helping their members understand some of the wider digital options open to them – we’ve now had a number of discussions with them about digital signage and DOOH.
On Thursday afternoon in Barcelona, Christian Duyckaerts is chairing one of the Explore Conference sessions entitled ‘Integrating Print into other media channels‘ which will cover: –
- The digitization of the traditional outdoor media market
Noel Cook, Commercial Director of Production and Billboards, oOhmedia
- Augmented Reality- an opportunity for the industrial world
Aurelio Mendiguchía Instituto Tajamar
- Putting the AR in Xaar
Mark Alexander, Director of Marketing, Xaar
- Integrating print into wider media campaigns
President of Sales, Scanbuy
- Direct to Garment Apparel Customization
Mark Gervais, Director of Screen Print, Ningbo Shenzhou Knitting Co Ltd
- Incorporating Digital Signage into your Campaign
Adrian Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief, DailyDOOH
We’ll have a report up Thursday evening with a bit of luck.