Just out of interest we revisited an old post here (first published in March 2015) where we listed all those vendors who were trying to play in the Automated Audience Measurement space (for crowd control, digital signage, DOOH, security etc.).
The top two are Miami, FL based AdMobilize and Paris based, Quividi. Quividi of course were the very original pioneers in the field of automated audience measurement – we remember visiting them in Paris back in 2006 when they had just started their business.
In alphabetical product (not company name) order here are those we know about, many of whom are now no longer trading…
- 121VIEW’s InterFace Viewer Validation Tool
- 27Faces, PicLab
- Intel’s AIM Suite (nee Cognovision), Product Change Notification 112802 – 01 issued on January 6, 2014 (revised January 17, 2014) has finally put Intel AIM Suite out of its miserable existence.
- Alive Facial Recognition, Wallflower
- CineGraph from Picabu
- CrowdSight, Thirdsight
- Immersive Labs, CARA
- Digital Signage Viewer Counter (DSVC), ecaF Technology, Inc.
- facePLATE, StudioIMC
- FaceVACS-VideoScan, Cognitec Systems GmbH
- FieldAnalyst, NEC Display Solutions
- Fraunhofer Institute
- IntelliSense, Cenique Infotainment Group
- Kee Square
- Nuidroid ADS
- People Focus, People Scout and People Attract, VISAPIX
- STRATACACHE (in house solution)
- Trumedia (acquired by YCD Multimedia)
- Wututu (this Spanish Audience Measurement wannabee went tango uniform in October 2010)
- Vididon (Finland)
We’ve included above those that have been EOL’ed, have gone Tango Uniform, or otherwise have gone dark / quiet.