Here we list all those vendors trying to play in the Automated Audience Measurement space for digital signage.
Quividi of course were the pioneers in the field of automated audience measurement (we remember visiting them in Paris back in 2006 when they had just started their business) and are still, by a VERY large margin, the most widely used across the globe.
In alphabetical product (not company name) order are those we know about…
- 121VIEW’s InterFace Viewer Validation Tool
- 27Faces, PicLab
- Intel’s AIM Suite (nee Cognovision), Product Change Notification 112802 – 01 issued on January 6, 2014 (revised January 17, 2014) has finally put Intel AIM Suite out of its miserable existence.
- Alive Facial Recognition, Wallflower
- CineGraph from Picabu
- CrowdSight, Thirdsight
- Immersive Labs, CARA
- Digital Signage Viewer Counter (DSVC), ecaF Technology, Inc.
- facePLATE, StudioIMC
- FaceVACS-VideoScan, Cognitec Systems GmbH
- FieldAnalyst, NEC Display Solutions
- Fraunhofer Institute
- IntelliSense, Cenique Infotainment Group
- Kee Square
- Nuidroid ADS
- People Focus, People Scout and People Attract, VISAPIX
- STRATACACHE (in house solution)
- Trumedia (now seemingly back from the ‘dead’ and claiming to still be very much alive)
- Wututu (this Spanish Audience Measurement wannabee went tango uniform in October 2010)
- Vididon (Finland)
We’ve included above those that have been EOL’ed, have gone Tango Uniform, or otherwise have gone dark / quiet.