Quividi of course were the pioneers in the field of automated audience measurement (we remember visiting them in Paris back in 2006 when they had just started their business) and are still, by a VERY large margin, the most widely used across the globe.
Mind you, not a month goes by without us stumbling upon another wannabee in an already crowded market (last month it was Monolith, this month it’s Cognitec Systems GmbH – which of course means that the industry is now swamped with potential solutions (of varying quality we might add).
Anyway, here in alphabetical product (not company name) order are those we know about…
- 121VIEW’s InterFace Viewer Validation Tool
- Intel’s AIM Suite (nee Cognovision of course),
- CARA from Immersive Labs
- FaceVACS-VideoScan from Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Wallflower‘s own Alive Facial Recognition
- NEC Display Solutions’ FieldAnalyst
- Fraunhofer Institute (perhaps one of the most underrated / little known solutions
- People Focus, People Scout and People Attract from VISAPIX
- STRATACACHE‘s own solution
- Wututu (this Spanish Audience Measurement wannabee went tango uniform in October 2010)
If we’ve missed any do let us know.