aka.tv has linked up with Screen Expo Europe and is hosting an exclusive new showcase zone for digital out of home media content providers.
Their ‘Content Gallery’ will consist of a long wall of large format 52-inch and 20-inch LCD displays. The idea being that these displays will showcase the very best content and network programming from the digital media network market.
It’s a great idea although content providers haven’t got long to get their content in (and have it reviewed I guess). The deadline for content delivery is end of January.
To have your content displayed in the Content Gallery you need to: –
- register your interest to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- encode your content in MPEG2 or HD and burn onto a CD
- include a hi-res digital copy of your company logo
- confirm that the rights to any supplied content are cleared and it is ‘free-to-air’
- post the CD for the attention of:
20 Eastcastle Street
London W1W 8DB
Their small print, taken from aka.tv article itself…
- (a) space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- (b) aka.tv will review all content, and reserves the right to reject any content that it deems to fall short of appropriate taste or quality standards and any content which has not been directly labelled as rights-free and ‘free-to-air’.
- (c) aka.tv reserves the right to publish any supplied content on-line through www.aka.tv
I would be careful of that last line (c)