We kept our survey short so got about 80% of those who attended to give feedback on our last Thought Leadership Summit: Video Walls Unplugged.
Here’s what they had to say…
- Did the Thought Leadership Summit live up to its name and stimulate thought?
- Did the speakers respect their briefs?
- Did you learn anything new?
- Who were the best presenters?
Our survey said JCDecaux’s Tim Harvey was the best, followed by Ayuda Media Systems’ Andreas Soupliotis and Futuresource’s Mike Fisher
- How would you rate the venue/location?
Very good 41.67%
- Which session did you attend?
- How would you rate the overall quality of the presenters?
Very good 78.26%
- How would you rate the overall quality of the slides?
Very good 73.91%
- Would you attend another Thought Leadership Summit?
- And lastly we asked if there were any particular subjects you would like to see discussed? to which folks replied (in summary) …
- More content science
- Control room video walls
- Content psychology
- The use of Big Data in the DOOH market
- Social Media interaction with DOOH
- Content research and development
If you have an idea for a Thought Leadership Summit (our next as regular readers will know is in NYC and is entitled ‘Billboards Uplugged‘) leave a comment here and let us know.