Since its launch in 2000, the International Scala Conference has grown spectacularly to become the largest event for Scala Partners. With its emphasis on successful Digital Communication Solutions, the conference has an unmatched reputation for bringing business together in this rapidly evolving market.
During the last thirteen years, the audience has become more varied and dedicated and has acted as a magnet for manufacturers, distributors, integrators and many more.
This year’s event looks set to be no different (in fact, perhaps even a little better) and takes place September 25-26 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Scala and leading industry speakers will share innovative perspectives on trends that are truly delivering positive outcomes through inspiring project showcases and presentations.
This year’s conference program features the following presentations and digital communication success stories from various industries:
- Florian Rotberg (Invidis) will share the state of the European Digital Signage Industry and Outlook for 2014.
- Manolo Almagro (TPN) will present a look ahead at the future of retail (Retail 2020).
- Nele Bruers (DOBIT) will be talking about how digital marketers can interact with their audience and create a personal interaction.
- Maththijs Buijs (QYN) will share insights on how Luxaflex sets the bar in their industry and aims to continue their success towards 2020, with the help of Digital Signage.
- Marco Burkhardtsmayer (MuSe Content) will discuss why in-store music concepts will help digital communication experts sell more Signage – a presentation based on the digital communication success formula for Tom Tailor.
- Tony Vermont (Ethniks) will talk about the essentials of digital signage in banking, based on a case study of the integration of Scala at Nedbank, the fourth largest bank in South Africa, and Capitec Bank.
- David Lenti (Siemens) will present “Siemens Wind Power World TV” – creating a modern, dynamic and brand-appropriate media channel.
- Lars B. Kanstrup (Combine) will talk about “qualifying users, not technology” and will explain intuitive way finding principles in the creation of Denmark’s largest hospital.
- Mirko Haaser (TopRed Media) will present the combination of the Samsung Smart Signage Platform & Scala in a Telco retail environment in his presentation titled ”How the biggest German telecommunication company converted… turning time consuming product explanation into digital communication”.
Visitors of the conference can also connect to digital signage companies that will be exhibiting their products and services, including AOPEN, Avnet, Christie, DOBIT, IAdea, iBase, Linso Europe, Matrox, Mdina Media, MediaVue, Nexcom, Option, Panphonics, Peerless-AV, Samsung, and Step4Media. Mdina Media will be the main sponsor of the event and will be showcasing their latest Scala Certified Players. Hewlett-Packard is the display sponsor of the 2013 International Scala Conference.
Scala CEO Tom Nix and CTO Peter Cherna will update the audience on the roadmap and strategy of the company. Vice President Stefan Menger will present the company’s latest Advanced Analytics news and findings.