Harris is looking for a Director Product Line Management – Digital Signage/Out-of-Home Advertising as follows: –
Those interested should contact Lucy McBride, Senior Recruiter, HARRIS, Talent Management Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Director Product Line Management – Digital Signage/Out-of-Home Advertising
Location: Denver, CO
Harris Corporation’s Broadcast Communications Division is looking for a Director to define strategy, build a team, and lead a high-growth worldwide business in digital signage/out-of-home advertising. This position will reside and report in the Media and Workflow business unit. In this division, product line managers have worldwide P&L responsibility and manage product strategy, development, marketing, external partners and core support. They must also work within a matrix organization, collaborating across functional areas (including regional sales, service, and other business units) and customers to effectively lead all aspects of a product line or portfolio.
- Set and communicate clear priorities based on strategic objectives and market conditions.
- Plan, schedule and implement processes to manage the business, monitoring performance against objectives and ensuring delivery of operational results.
- Manage multiple complex projects with an emphasis on providing quality products on schedule at or below budget, and achieving stated financial objectives.
- Ensure detailed marketing plans (strategic and tactical) are developed, communicated and implemented to maximize the opportunity.
- Define and communicate the value proposition for the product family, including identifying and implementing strategic partnerships to enhance the value of the product. These may include: content, advertiser, hardware, integrator, network, agency, and sales/channel partners.
- Develop product pricing and margin models that maximize value to Harris by driving the optimum RIO for the customer.
- Provide clear understanding of product forecasting to meet market demand and manufacturing production planning. Set and achieve financial expectations.
- Define, communicate and execute product roadmap releases to meet timing and cost targets, including end-of-life strategies.
- Collaborate with Engineering, marketing, Sales and other functional areas to ensure all operational issues are effectively addressed.
- Evaluate and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio.
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or related discipline.
- Experience creating and delivering combined solutions including hardware, software, and service elements to senior customers in global enterprise-class locations.
- Experience with market positioning, business development, pricing, and competitive analysis.
- Experience in non-traditional advertising media.
- Successful track record of leading a product portfolio, with profit and loss responsibility, in a high tech global environment for a sustained period of time.
- Successful track record of establishing strategic direction, supported by sound operational decision making skills.
- Experience with high end video multiple content networks.
- Technology industry background.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Combination of a technical and business degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and launch a new product to a new market segment, with an entrepreneurial orientation.
- Strong global acumen
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a fluid, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to develop strategic relationship and sell the vision.
- Ability to influence at multiple levels of an organization.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Effective leadership skills, especially the ability to recruit and lead a talented team.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to deliver business insight.
See also http://www.employment.harris.com