AV Magazine is hosting a round table session on digital signage on the second day of this year’s Integrated Systems Europe show.
The session is being held at 13:00 on Wednesday 30th January in the ISE theatre. The session will look at the current situation and future directions of the digital signage market and its implications for the AV sector itself.
Peter Lloyd, Editor of AV Europe, will provide a market overview which will look at the shape and structure of the digital signage market in Europe, growth rates, business models and the market implications for suppliers of AV products and services.
The overview will be followed by a panel discussion between manufacturers, software, service and infrastructure providers which will cover
- the most important market sectors
- the links between digital signage, a-v and IT
- the importance of retail, and how to work with retailers and their agencies
- the opportunities in outdoor, sports and leisure, and
- the need for integration between displays, systems and software suppliers and digital signage solution providers
The panelists will be: -
- Hugh Bourne. Business development manager, graphics and digital signage, Harris Corporation
- Eric Siereveld, Director Retail, Transport & Venues,
Sony Professional Solutions Europe
- Koen Jacobs, RM, Digital Media System
European & Emerging Markets, Cisco
- Bryan Crotaz, R&D director, AMX signage division