Following on from the success of abc media’s PlanMyMedia they are looking to recruit…
Senior Project Manager (Salary dependent on experience)
Our company is a rapidly expanding, award winning “Software-As-A-Service” developer. We are seeking a talented Senior Project Manager with hands-on operational flair to cover a range of disciplines including Account Management, Contract implementation and the ability to create and manage detailed project workflow.
The vacant role:
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to help on an operational level (primarily supporting the Managing Partner of the company). The backbone of the company is a web-based software platform, which is currently being developed for a range of major blue chip clients on a license model. One of the key aspects of on the job training will include the initial requirement to create, upload and maintain comprehensive system-user documentation which will mean that the candidate becomes an expert across all system functionality. The diverse role will include:
- Presentation/ letter writing/ Online editorial creation.
- Over-seeing regular Newsletters & PR creation.
- Management of business databases.
- Attending meetings and over-seeing delivery of key action points.
- Becoming a central point of reference for all company systems.
The role is likely to evolve over the coming year to encompass some account management of key external clients, offering both on-going daily practical and strategic support. The role currently has no direct reports, yet remains one of the most strategically important positions in the company (as it aims to nurture this position to be the key catalyst for business growth over the next 5 years and promises strong career progression to senior management role for the right candidate).
Company background: (Enter “abc media, london” in Google)
The Company is part of a rapidly expanding ‘recession-bucking’ media sales agency who are focused within the high-street retail media sector (selling advertising to major FMCG companies) based in Ladbroke Grove, London W10. We are seen as Europe’s leading retail media agency by the advertising industry.
Our group turnover is set to be in excess of £5m in 2009, and the 22-strong team consists of Sales, Accounts, Legal, Creative services, Marketing, Web-developers, Programmers and New Business Development.
The candidate is likely to have above-average basic qualifications in English language, Mathematics and excellent understanding of business management or marketing disciplines– educated to graduate level with practical experience to date in the commercial sector.
Desirable skill sets:
- A self-confident, self-disciplined, self-motivated, progressive, detail-focused team player.
Likely to be educated to graduate level with excellent written English & verbal presentation skills.
- A creative thinker with natural eye-for-detail (proof-reading experience would be desirable).
- Proficient with all aspects of practical computer usage & interested in technology / innovation.
- Excellent practical skills for Microsoft Office (excluding Publisher).
- An understanding of HTML/ PHP programming / structure of standard website protocols an advantage.
- Aptitude for project management: from concept, through delivery and final reporting.
A unique opportunity to enter a growth market, working directly with the Managing Partner of a category-leading SME in Central London. The role would be diverse and dynamic, leading to career development opportunities once you have achieved a pattern of consistency and success. This role does not conform to any ‘standard’ position and would suit someone who relishes a challenge and embraces their career with both hands