We booked our stand for Screen media expo Europe back in September 2009, it’s 30 square metres, so it will be larger than last year’s 15 square metres, which again we will turn into The DailyDOOH Blogger Lounge – complete with chocolate (that seemed to be unsurprisingly popular last year – though as the event has moved from Easter maybe no Easter Bunnies hidden on the stand), newspapers, comfortable sofas, chairs, coffee tables and drinks.
There was some great exhibitor feedback from the 2009 event which its worth repeating below…
- Being the title sponsor of Screenmedia Expo Europe for two years gave us great exposure not only during the show itself but also during the months preceding the show, and even after the event. Our participation in the show’s promotional campaign created buzz around BroadSign’s brand and products. We hope to repeat the success of the previous two years in 2010.
Brian Dusho, President and Chief Strategy Officer, BroadSign International
- Screenmedia Expo was a fantastic opportunity for Litelogic to make its comeback. We met an array of people both specialising in software and hardware and the feedback from both was excellent. The response to the event was overwhelming and the facilities and support was second to none.
Heather Pirret, Litelogic
- Screenmedia Expo Europe proved to be a highlight event in the Sony Professional calendar. Bringing together industry leaders, system integrators and end customers. This is a key platform for the Digital Signage industry to meet and discuss new opportunities and developments in business and technology.
Chris Gordon, Communications Manager, Professional Solutions Europe, Marketing Communications
- Screenmedia Expo 2009 proved to be a much worthwhile investment for Scala. Our stand was busy 100% of the time and we collected many high-value leads. We look forward to exhibiting at Screenmedia Expo 2010.
Oscar L. Elizaga, Scala Broadcast Multimedia, Vice President, EMEA
- Our experience this year was very positive and we want to congratulate all your team for the excellent organization of the fair. We are sure to participate again next year!
Xavier Capellades, CEO, Wututu
The aim is we understand to top 5,000 visitors in 2010.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a floor plan and list of opportunities or call him on UK +44-(0)7970579288″