DPAA, the global trade marketing association, driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home (OOH) media today and its growing role in the omnichannel mix, announced today the expansion of its Brand Board. The prestigious council, consisting of brand-side executives advises and offers consultation to the association’s Board of Directors on a regular basis. Additionally, DPAA helps these important brands understand new marketing opportunities in the OOH sector available due to increasing digitization. DPAA’s Brand Board was established in December 2020 as advertisers were seeking greater participation in Out of Home advertising as the ad recovery began.
New additions to DPAA’s Brand Board include.
- Mike Raffensperger, CMO, FanDuel
- Marcie Perez, Associate Director, Omnichannel Strategy & Activation, Cadillac
- Peter DeLuca, Chief Creative Officer, T-Mobile
- Robin Powell, Head of Marketing, LG Canada
This group joins the following executives.
- Chris Chesebro, Global Chief Digital Officer, The Wella Company (France)
- Brad Feinberg, North America VP, Media & Consumer Engagement, Molson Coors Beverage Company
- Kathleen Hall, Chief Brand Officer, Microsoft
- Susan Irving, CMO, Kruger Products (Canada)
- Ben Jankowski, former Sr. VP, Global Media, Mastercard
- Jim Mollica, CMO, Bose
- Shenan Reed, Sr. VP, Head of Media, L’Oreal
- Kay Vizon, Director, Kroger Media, The Kroger Co.
- Jessica Williams, Director Brand & Partnerships, Coinbase
“The DPAA Brand Board has been very successful working alongside our Board of Directors on strategic initiatives, and most of them have spoken to our general membership during DPAA events and communications” said Barry Frey, President & CEO of DPAA. “Bringing brands to DOOH is part of our DNA and we are pleased to be expanding this board at a time when OOH is having a great recovery year.”
In addition to meeting with and offering guidance to its Board of Directors, DPAA’s Brand Board participates in salons, networking events, DPAA Curated Experiences such as its Cannes Lions trip and more.