This week the DPAA, the global trade marketing association driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home media today and its growing role in the omnichannel mix, will hold its second Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) CPG Event with strategic partner Quotient (NYSE: QUOT).
“Last year’s CPG event with Quotient was such a success, many of our brand and agency partners asked for more,” said Barry Frey, President & CEO of DPAA. “We are pleased to be working with Quotient on another must attend event for all involved in the consumer packaged goods business.”
The virtual event will take place June 9 at 1pm ET.
Speakers and case studies/presentations at the event will include:
- Stephanie Espinoza – Associate Brand Manager Marketing, TYLENOL®, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health
- Francesca Giordano – VP, Partner, J3 Shopper at UM Worldwide
- Jess Chappell – SVP, Managing Director Digital and Out of Home, Evergreen Trading
- Norm Chait – Sr. Director, OOH Practice Lead, Quotient
- Susan Cho – Head of GTM Agency Development and Partnerships, Quotient
- Barry Frey – CEO, DPAA
- Michael Burgi – Sr. Editor, Media Planning & Buying, Digiday
- Linda Crowder – Sales Team Lead, Peapod Digital Labs
- Dave Etherington – Chief Commercial Officer, Place Exchange
- Mike Schott – SVP of Media Sales, Volta Charging
- David Schreff – CEO, ActV8Me
- Karen Chan – Sr. Director, Quotient
This year’s program will include sessions and panels on tactics to engage CPG consumers with DOOH, innovations in DOOH that marketers can use to drive sales and measure impact, and the latest in refined targeting techniques and strategic programmatic buying.
We are delighted to return this year with an exciting lineup of speakers from top CPG brands, their agencies and technology partners,” said Susan Cho, Agency Partnerships Group Director of Quotient. “DOOH continues to play a strategic role in reaching shoppers at both the path of purchase and point of sale. This will be an opportunity to share our learnings and talk about what’s next for the future of DOOH.”
Quotient partners with leading advertisers, publishers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv.